Sunday, June 17, 2012

Heath, Chicken breast meals....

Here is a fun tip I did with chicken breast.  Why not cook two meals at once? I took a large chicken breast and sliced it into chunks, so it would be enough for four kabob skewers. You could add veggies, but I like mine on the side. I then pounded and sliced chicken breast into serving size to put UNDERNEATH the skewers. I just add my favorite seasonings (garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary) and baked on 350 degrees for 45 minutes.  We ate the kabobs right away for dinner.  I used the chicken breast the next day for a salad and also made my hubby chicken enchiladas with it.  You could also use it for sandwiches. Here are some pictures. 



                                                                           




No comments:

Post a Comment