Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Projects, T-shirt Scarf

T-Shirt Scarves are fun to make.  Why not dress up an outfit with a cute recyclable scarf? I used a picture I found on a blog: http://psimadethis.com/ and ended it with my own touch.  It was very simple.  Here are the instructions and the end result: 


First, follow these steps.  Remember to use a LARGE t-shirt.  If you like what you get go ahead and keep it like that.  I wanted to add braids to mine. 

Second, hold your finished product above into a circle and follow these steps  Yes, the scary looking eyes are supposed to be the scarf.  I didn't take any pictures of this step.  This makes it easier to understand.....


Gather your braids into two different sections.  I used left over t-shirt material to tie these sections together. I paired the scarf with a matching necklace.  


No comments:

Post a Comment