Monday, June 4, 2012

Kids, Class party (Dollar Store)

I love the dollar store.  Of course you have to be careful what you buy, but for the most part it is good quality.  Not the best, but it what do you want for a buck?  Here are somethings I bought for my class party.  Yes, I did regret some purchases.


Decorations are a yes.  I got almost all the decorations here from the dollar store.  They held up nicely. 




The kids loved it! 


Bubbles were OK.  It was just hard putting the top back on.  Some of them spilled.  They had fun with them while they lasted.


The kite was a lot of fun.  Everyone got a chance to fly it.  It was pretty windy out that day so it worked out great! 



The candy at the dollar store is great quality.  I bought it for a candy hunt.  I just scattered it on the field. The students loved this.  Just give them bags and let them go crazy. 


Instead of water balloons I bought sponge balls.  You get a lot less wet than with water balloons, but still have  the same amount of fun.  The kids were excited to keep these.  They do lose there form after awhile.  



Ice Pops are cheap and yummy.  We got to dry off eating these on a warm summer day.  


The play dough was OK.  Some of the packages I bought were dried out.  We end up having enough, but it was kind of disappointing. They had fun sculpting different things for prizes.   


This styrofoam airplane was a hit. It came all white, so the class worked together to brighten it up with markers.  It flies really well. 


Here they are pretending it is about to crash. LOL 


No comments:

Post a Comment