Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cooking, Oreo Cupcakes

This recipe is so easy I am kind of embarrassed to put it up.  But every loves them.  My husband and others told me, "These are the best cupcakes I have ever had."  So here we go....


Preheat the oven and follow the directions on the chocolate cake box. Add whatever ingredients the box requires in the mixing bowl. Next, Place the Oreos in the cupcake holders in a muffin pan. It should look like this: 



Add your cake batter on top of the Oreos.  You want it to be a little over half way full.  Follow baking instructions on the box. TIP: I always add 3/4 cup of chocolate chips to the cake batter.  This is not a requirement.  


Once they are done let them cool and add the chocolate frosting.  Save 14 Oreos for toppings.  I used my blender to chop them.  I also mixed in some chocolate chips on top of the of cupcakes.  


I only need one bag of Oreos for this recipe.  I had left over batter, but I just made four plain chocolate cupcakes for those who don't like Oreos (which is no one) lol 


No comments:

Post a Comment