Thursday, May 3, 2012

Girly Things, Bangs

 I know it is kinda strange to do a blog about this, but I want to express the importance of styling your bangs.  I recommend all the time to girls to take extra time on their bangs. If I do not have much time to get ready I will have my hair up and my side bangs look nice. Even if you don't have any bands, the front hair pieces still really shapes your face. Remember this: Bangs and eyebrows are the frame to your face. Just like a picture frame they add so much!  I don't consider myself a model, but here are tips and pics. 


Here is a normal shot of my hair with side bangs.  I curl away from my face with the clip-less Infiniti by Conair:


Here is a shot with a part down the middle.  I curl the bangs away from my face (again).  Try the center part once in awhile to change it up.  It makes your face look longer. 

Also try a low bun in the back with a straight part to give the illusion of a cute bob without the commitment.  ;) 










If you must wear your bangs back try letting wispies (small sections of hair) down each side of your face.  



If you have to have it all back make it loose or try a braid. Never pull back tight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment