Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kids, Compasscare


I'm pro-life.  My beliefs on this are strong.  However, I don't think we should yell at women who had an abortion, mistreat those considering it, or burn down abortion clinics.  We need to win this battle with kindness and consideration.



Compasscare is a nonprofit, professional medical office, with staff dedicated to serving women facing unplanned pregnancies by transforming their fear into confidence.  Their Doctors and Nursing staff are committed to providing professional services to women in a caring environment.  They supply free ultrasound exams, information about pregnancy, STD testing, counseling, and a comfortable friendly atmosphere.  I met these people in person myself and they are so kind and caring.

Here is their website for more information:


I am asking for donations for this wonderful organization.  I believe in this charity and in everything they are doing.  I even took a tour and checked this place out for myself.  Over 90% of the women who use Compasscare's resources end up keeping their baby.  They are literally saving lives.

Please consider donating.  This is Kevin's and my donation page:


No comments:

Post a Comment