Monday, May 14, 2012

Health, Chinese food

I love Chinese food.  I don't believe in giving up things you love.  I just think we should eat healthier versions of them.  Here are some tips on eating healthy Chinese food! I mix and match these a lot. 




This is my brown rice bowl.  All under 300 calories!  I had imitation crab meat, broccoli, pepper, salt, soy sauce, spray butter, garlic, and a cup of brown rice in mine.  YUM!



Sushi from Wegmans can be really low in calories. This brown rice veggie one is only 170 calories!  It is easy to stay under 200 calories with fish meat (shrimp or crab).  



Roasted garlic rice noodle soup bowl from Thai Kitchen is the bomb!  It comes with three packets; oil, seasonings, and dried veggies.  This is 250 calories altogether, but I take out the oil packet.  It still tastes great without it. 


Look for egg-rolls in your freezer isle.  This one only is 120 calories.  The whole meal was 320, but I also had a salad with it. ;)   


Veggie stir fries are great.  This one is only 152 calories a serving.  You can also find some in your freezer isle.  Here is the recipe link: http://www.mccormick.com/Recipes/Main-Dish/Chicken-and-Vegetable-Stir-Fry.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment