Sunday, April 8, 2012

Cooking, rosemary and roasted garlic chicken

This new product is called "Fresh Take".  It is like shake 'n bake only with cheese.  You can find it in the cheese refrigerated section.  It has a crunch, but does not make the chicken dry. 


I used two large chicken breasts, but I had some Fresh Take left over.  The serving size is for six. 

1. Cut the chicken into 6 parts and pound away. Be sure to cut off fat as well. 

2. The packaging comes into two separate parts (bread crumbs and cheese).  Simply peel open the seal and the lining will separate. 

3. Mix the two ingredients together and add a piece of chicken. Seal, shake, repeat! 

4. Spray pan and bake!  Mine took about 35 minutes on 375.  The packaging also gives cooking instructions. Ignore the chicken in the left corner.  That was for me. :) 


VOILA!  I tried a bite and it was delicious.  It made the house smell amazing!  My hubby gave it a 8 out of a ten.  Which is pretty good considering only chocolate items get a ten.  lol


1 comment:

  1. We bought some too...I did pork chops...they were good also and in true me style I'm trying to replicate it. Haven't tried it yet but I measured out the cheese and the bread crumbs and will go from there.

    ReplyDelete