Saturday, April 14, 2012

Projects, My first quilt

This is my first quilt.  I am very excited about it!  Even though I did most of the sewing, I could not have done it without help from a lady in my church (Mrs. Testa). She was so patient and kind when I messed up. I went over her house the past month a total of five times to get this done.  I made it for my new niece, Jenavieve. <3 

This type of quilt is called a Log Cabin Quilt.


Here is the detail of the center block. 

This is the blanket laid out on my living room sofa chair. 

Up close details. I put bees on it because that is how Jannabee's room is decorated.  I call her bee for a nickname as well.

Laid out on my floor. 

Close up. 

Bella, the blanket is not for you. 

My sister, Beckie, opening the gift. 

Spread out.

She loved it! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment