Sunday, April 15, 2012

Couponing, Tops 4/25- 4/21

Sometime during the weekend I will post my finds with Tops.  I can do Tops before I shop because I have an ad from them.  Many times though they will have specials that they don't advertise.  That is what my coupon binder is for. 

This week I am going to Tops and Wegmans.  I am stocked up in produce from last week so I am not going to Aldi.  This is what I have at Tops so far.  I will do my final grocery haul Tuesday.  

BTW, I try my hardest to pretend I am shopping at the dollar store.  I try to get all my products for $1 or less.  Lets say I got ketchup for $.50 and cereal for $1.50.  I would have made my goal because when I get my bill back it would come to $2.00.  Capiche? ;)   

This Small Steps coupon is from this week's Redplum. Tops did the math for me here.  $2.99 is not bad at all for 6 paper towels. They are usually a dollar apiece at the Dollar Store. This is great because I am in desperate need of them.

This deal is a bit more complicated.  If I buy six things I would receive a $3 of coupon on my next Tops purchase. I am going to buy two of each: Egg beaters, Dole frozen fruit, and Diet rite.  All of this comes to $12.04.  With my coupons (eggs beater's coupon is on coupon.com right now) I bring it down to $8.04   Then I would receive another $3.00 off my next purchase.  I would just turn around and use it the same day.  This means I get 6 products for $5.04  This is stuff I buy anyway.  (Diet pop will be a treat!) 

There were two coupons for this deal.  I printed them both off.  They were kinda hard to find so I will give you a link: http://www.couponnetwork.com/maries-coupon. I am going to get a bottle of Marie's dressing for a buck!  This normally cost over $4.00 at Tops.  Bring both coupons just in case the yogurt dressing is not on sale.  :) 

I need shampoo... $2.00 is not bad for Garnier.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment