Monday, April 23, 2012

Girly Things, Flower accessories


I am a girly girl at heart.  Kevin told me I should give tips on hair an makeup when I first started my blog.  At first I said no because I didn't want to come off as shallow. Even though this is NOT the most important hobby of mine, I enjoy doing hair and makeup. I get cosmetics for free a lot since I coupon, so it is an inexpensive hobby as well! Here is a fun hair tip:

SPRING IS HERE!!!!  Ok, even though it snowed out today I am still bringing out the bright flowers.  I just can't wait any longer.  Flower accessories can turn a simple side braid into an elegant look.  It is a fast easy do that looks like you spent time on yourself.  BTW, this is second day hair. 



I got these flowers at Forever 21 for $1.50!  They had so many different colors. Play around with the flowers and see what looks best on you.  Here I put one in the back and one more in the front. 


I decided it looked best when I put them directly lined up in the front. 



Side view.  I would recommend styling your bangs to frame your face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment