Thursday, April 19, 2012

Organization, weight loss

The best app for losing weight and/or maintaining weight is Lose it!  I absolutely love this app!  It tracks your progress, exercising, and food intake.  It has great visuals and is extremely easy to use.  I am pretty faithful to this app and it is on my favorite shelf in my Kindle Fire.  It is available for almost every tablet I know of.  Lose It! also has the calorie counts for restaurants and doesn't require WiFi after installation. BEST OF ALL IT IS FREE! :)  

I believe it is super important to track what you eat every day.  1. to make sure you don't over eat. 2 To make sure you don't under eat. 3. To see what unhealthy food you are eating too much of.  4. To see what you need to eat more of. I recommend writing down the food you eat BEFORE you eat it.  It makes you think, "is this worth it?" I have been using this app since Christmas. :)



This is the front cover of the app. (Lose it!)



The left picture shows you the actual food you ate that day.  The right picture shows you how many calories you had and how many you have left for that day. 



When you select a food it will ask you how much of that food you consumed.  It will then calculate the calories for you. There is even an option for you to custom create your own food.  They will even provide icons for visual. 



This option is great!  You simply type a product into the search bar and different options will pop up.  The more specific you are of the product the better.  Another option Lose It! has is a list of foods you ate previously in alphabetical order.  I find myself going there to find my food choice the most. 

 

This is not my goal page.  It is just an example of one.  ;) 





No comments:

Post a Comment