Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Couponing, Healthy Haul

I wanted to buy recycled products and healthy food this week.  I know it is tough to get good deals on these things, but I wanted to show you it is possible.  All of this would have come to $55.49!  I bought all of this  for $26.98.  I am stocked up in produce and dinner food, so I didn't have to buy much this week.  

My healthy haul includes Marie's yogurt salad dressing, egg beaters, select harvest soup, sugar free lemonade mix, 10  yogurts, grapes, apples, carrots, broccoli, skim milk,  and 2 boxes of granola bars. 

My recycled products are 2 Reynolds Wrap100% recycled aluminium foil (both for free) and 8 rolls of Small Steps 100% recycled paper towels. 

I got the 2 Glade sprays completely free at Target!  They still have the coupon in the household coupon section at http://coupons.target.com/household-coupons :) 



 

All the products together.


My receipt at Wegmans.  


My receipt at Tops. 


My receipt at Target.

I spent $8.48 at Aldi. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment