Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hubby,activity list

This is a list I came up with of different ideas my hubby and I do together.  My husband is my best friend.  God has blessed me with him. There is no one I would rather spend my time with. We do, however, have moments where we stare at each other and ask, "What do you want to do?"  This is going to be a reminder for me as well.  Enjoy!



In the past month (more practical list): 

1. Biking - It was warm out so we enjoy a bike ride together.  FREE (If you have bikes)
2. Board game- Play one you both like so it is not a strain.  FREE - (If you already own one)
3. Dinner and a movie- We got Subway to eat and Thor to watch.  We have netflix, but you could always go  to the Redbox for a dollar.  I would make this a special treat. (under $15)
5. Lifting weights-  Exercising is so much more fun when you have someone to motivate you! FREE (if you already own the equipment) 
6. Take a walk-  We walked two miles and back to a gas station and got some Ice cream and a drink.  Make sure you hold hands!  FREE (if you don't buy the ice cream and drink haha) 
7. Sit on the couch- Cuddle and talk.  This one is a favorite of mine. FREE (If you own a couch) 
8.  Watch football- It is not football season, but I watched the draft with him a few day ago.  Ask questions if you don't know what is going on....It makes them feel smart. (Free if you own a computer.  Which I know you do) haha
9. Go shopping- Cost is up to you.
10. Video games- I enjoy doing this with my hubby.  On average I will play 45 minutes with him.  I have gone more than six hours before, but those are special occasions.  If you don't enjoy this just watch him play.  I do this too.  Sit down for ten minutes and give him well meaning complements.  I have watched many games beginning to end because I simply enjoyed the story line and the art.  

In the past year (A little out of the ordinary):


1. kayaking
2. Scrap booking
3. Hiking
4. Swimming
5. Lie under the stars
6. Paint furniture (doing this today!) 
7. Go out to eat
8. Watch a series of movies in one week (Lord of the Rings, Star wars)
9. Go to the park and have a picnic.
10. Go to an amusement park.





1 comment: