Monday, April 30, 2012

Health, challenged completed

I finished my challenge!  Whenever I finished a workout I would rip off a tab.  I had 10 workouts and two weeks to do it.  They had to be at least 20 minutes, but most of the time I would go over.  If I wanted to do more than one workout in a day I would allow myself. However, I could not do more than two in one day.  There were times I would work out for over an hour because I wanted to.

I am going to do this challenge again but each tab would represent 20 minutes and NOT a specific workout.  I want to change up my goals. In order to rip off two tabs I have to reach 40 minutes.  If I only do a half hour I can only rip off one.  



Going for a walk and ripping off a tab! 



Close up of the challenge paper :) 


My hubby and I after a bike ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment