Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kids, Popsicle puzzle.

Here is a fun craft my students did in school today.  All of them loved it and want to do it again.  Each popsicle puzzle averaged about 8 sticks.  You will also need a cute picture, glue, and scissors.    Pretty easy....

I found my pictures in a Better Homes and Gardens magazine.


You can do this two ways.  First, lay the picture face down. Next, apply glue to the sticks and place them on the back of the picture. lastly, cut in between the spaces. Flip the puzzle and you're done!  


 The second way is simply using the popsicle stick as a guide line to cut.  Most of my students preferred to do this way.



Next, apply glue on the popsicle stick and then attach the picture.


The finished product.



I flipped the picture over and added numbers in case they got stuck. :)  


They did a wonderful job! 






No comments:

Post a Comment