Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Kids, Classroom decorations.

So I don't have any kids (yet). However I am involved in many lives that are teens/children.  It is a good way to prepare myself ;).  Anyways,  I am a teacher at a Christian school so I am with my students most of the day.  I really try to think of clever ways to have fun and teach.  For the decorations this month I decided to go with a mission theme.  We just had our mission conference and I wanted to emphasize missionaries.  I had my students do a report about their chosen missionary and then had them make a decoration for the classroom wall  using construction paper.  Pretty neat what we came up with....



Sombrero representing Mexico


Mosaic vase and bags of rice representing Haiti.


Big Ben representing Europe. 
(BTW, That is our real school clock.)



Full wall shot.


White church representing church planting missionaries in the USA.

Igloo representing Alaska 

Two flags on each side represent Thailand and Peru. 
The fishing boat represents Vietnam. 


No comments:

Post a Comment