Thursday, April 5, 2012

Health, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner

Here is a typical breakfast for me:  fruit or flax seed oatmeal (usually dark chocolate flavored).  It really depends on what I am eating for lunch.  If I have something higher in carbs and/or calories for lunch I will eat fruit.  If I am having something light I will eat oatmeal.  


_______________________________________________________________________________

Lunch is always different:  Salads, soups, broccoli salad, sandwich, 100 calorie pack popcorn, dehydrated apple chips, creamed spinach, Fruit, and broccoli and cheese.  I mix and match a lot.  



 Broccoli salad recipe: One medium broccoli head cut, 1 tbsp of crumbled feta cheese, 2 1/2 tbsp of Marzetti lite caesar dressing (oil based), 1/4 cup red onion chopped, 1 packet of Stevia. Mix and enjoy.

_______________________________________________________________________________

This is my anniversary dinner (I don't have this stuff every day).  I didn't want to go out to eat this year so we just stopped at Wegmans and splurged.  8 brown rice sushi rolls, one mini egg roll, 3 crab rolls, avocado hummus, and wheat rice cakes broken in pieces (for dipping). Again this is not my typical dinner :).  

Under 400 Calories. :)  





No comments:

Post a Comment