Thursday, April 5, 2012

Projects, The Logo.

Last night my hubby pointed out to me that the logo didn't look right on his computer.  It looked great on mine, but he has a better computer then I do. This morning I fixed it on his computer.  Here is the new one:


My computer can't even tell the difference.  However, the difference is clear on my hubby's laptop and computer. Anyways, I am happy with it.  This is my old post and logo: 



This project took a good part of my day to design it.  It was hard work over all making this blog, but I like this kind of stuff. Even though it is 1:00 AM, I finally have my blog how I want it.  I am sure I will add more pages or change something, but over all I am content. Enjoy! 


1 comment:

  1. Good job...Looking forward to following you
    Mrs. Kirkland

    ReplyDelete